Weekly Change Log: November 06, 2017 - November 12, 2017
|4675||rule-engine||Feature||Attach charts to email notifications.|
|4658||UI||Feature||Redesign icon selector in the entity view editor.|
|4600||security||Feature||Stored login history.|
|4585||UI||Feature||Multiple layout enhancements.|
|4673||jdbc||Bug||Fix incorrect ATSD JDBC driver URL.|
Email notifications can include screenshots of the underlying metric captured using the built-in portal.
Entity view can be added to the top menu with a custom icon.
Successful user authentication requests are stored in the database and can be reviewed by administrators to identify idle accounts and to measure user activity.
- Add new columns to summary tables.
- Add form validations.
- Highlight important settings.
- Add an option to clone user accounts.
- Add toggle between tag labels and names in the entity and metric editors.
- Replace fonts.
- Standardize spacing between buttons.
- Adjust layout on the user's authorization page.
Speed up SQL queries that select more than 1 row with descending
SELECT * FROM cpu_busy ORDER BY datetime DESC LIMIT 10