ATSD is developed by Axibase Corporation, a privately owned company established in 2004 and headquartered in Cupertino, CA, USA.
We have over a decade of experience in infrastructure management systems, big data, and analytics. With ATSD, we sought to build a specialized database with a focus on data quality and performance where time series data is treated like a first-class citizen.
- Prototype released June 2013.
- MVP released October 2013.
- First licensed ATSD instance delivered 2014.
- Q2: Base storage functionality for time series data.
- Q4: Support for
- Q1: Addition of REST API and Network API.
- Q2: Introduction of Charts and Portals.
- Q3: Release and integration of Axibase Collector
- Q1: Native compaction.
- Q2: Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR) integration.
- Q3: Support for Outgoing Webhooks using Rule Engine.
- Q4: Support for Incoming Webhooks.
- Q1: ATSD Sandbox.
- Q3: Customizable transformation pipeline in REST API Series Query.
- Q4: Forecast algorithms based on Principal Component Analysis models.
- Q1: ATSD ODBC driver.
- Q1: Interval data record for process analysis.
View the monthly Change Log for an overview of new features available in the latest ATSD release.
Contact us if you are interested in learning more about the ATSD roadmap.