Data Slider is open source. Access the code on GitHub.
Data Slider demo presents energy-related data from the public data source
This application describes the success of Danish renewable energy efforts with data.
- Data is continuously updated.
- Build presentations for any previous year or the current calendar year.
- Employ over a dozen analytical widgets for diverse data presentation.
- No coding required: Build presentations from simple configuration files with macro support for enhanced productivity.
- When creating slides that visualize consecutive periods of time use a template configuration to create iterated configurations for each sequential slide.
- Query results from ATSD are cached on the server to increase application speed.
- Slide configurations are organized in folders and ordered using a table of contents file which determines the order they are displayed.