Axibase Customer Support
If your organization is on commercial support, please open a ticket in the Support Desk for faster response time.
If you’re using Community Edition products, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll try to assist you on a best-effort basis.
We encourage you to participate in the Axibase user community by posting a question on StackOverflow. Here are some recommended examples:
When requesting support, please include the following information:
- Revision Number displayed on Admin: System Information : Build Information page.
- Sample client code, widget configurations, log files, CSV files, or API queries.
- Screenshots describing visualization and user interface issues.
For commercial support customers, please provide the following information as part of your service request, especially if the issue is related to storage:
1) ATSD revision number
2) Log file(s) /opt/atsd/atsd/logs/atsd.log (archived)
3) Screenshot(s) or saved html code of Admin : System Information and Admin : Server Properties pages
Provide the following additional artifacts in case of issues with persistence or performance:
1) Output of
'cat /etc/*-release' and
'cat /proc/version' commands
2) Configuration file /opt/atsd/hadoop/conf/hdfs-site.xml
3) Configuration file /opt/atsd/hadoop/conf/core-site.xml
4) Log archive /opt/atsd/hadoop/logs/*
5) Log archive /opt/atsd/hbase/logs/*
The Axibase Time Series Database has countless features available to the entire range of users, some of which are detailed here. Axibase Support provides walk-through instructions for using Featured Tools and a number of other features that may otherwise go unnoticed.