Axibase Customer Support
There are several ways to get in touch with Axibase engineers regarding technical support issues.
Your choice of a support channel should depend on the type of product you’re using, as well as your support tier.
If your organization is on commercial support, please go straight to our Support Desk and raise a ticket there.
We encourage you to participate in the Axibase user community by posting a question on Stackoverflow, particularly if it’s a usage related question. Here are some recommended examples:
When requesting support, please include the following information:
- ATSD Revision Number (Admin: System Information : Build Information: Revision Number).
- Sample client code, widget configurations, log files, CSV files, or API queries.
- Screenshots describing visualization and user interface issues.
- Links to Chart Lab examples – where you can paste your configuration and populate with random data source.
For commercial support customers, please provide the following information as part of your service request, especially if the issue is related to storage:
1) ATSD revision number
2) Log file(s) /opt/atsd/atsd/logs/atsd.log (archived)
3) Screenshot(s) or saved html code of Admin : System Information and Admin : Server Properties pages
Provide the following additional artifacts in case of issues with persistence or performance:
1) Output of
'cat /etc/*-release' and
'cat /proc/version' commands
2) Configuration file /opt/atsd/hadoop/conf/hdfs-site.xml
3) Configuration file /opt/atsd/hadoop/conf/core-site.xml
4) Log archive /opt/atsd/hadoop/logs/*
5) Log archive /opt/atsd/hbase/logs/*