Axibase Customer Support
There are several ways to get in touch with Axibase engineers regarding technical support issues.
Your choice of a support channel should depend on the type of product you’re using, as well as your support tier.
If your organization is on commercial support, please go straight to our Support Desk and raise a ticket there.
We encourage you to participate in the Axibase user community by posting a question on Stackoverflow, particularly if it’s a usage related question. Here are some recommended examples:
When requesting support, please include the following information:
- ATSD Revision Number (Admin: Build Info: Revision Number).
- Sample code, widget configurations, log files, CSV files, or API queries.
- Screenshots for visualization or user interface related questions.
- Link to Chart Lab example – just copy and paste your portal configuration into Chart Lab and select random data source.
For commercial support customers, please provide the following information as part of your service request, especially if the issue is related to storage:
1) ATSD revision number
2) Output of
'cat /etc/*-release' and
'cat /proc/version' commands
3) Log file /opt/atsd/atsd/logs/atsd.log (archived)
4) Configuration file /opt/atsd/atsd/conf/server.properties
5) Configuration file /opt/atsd/hadoop/conf/hdfs-site.xml
6) Configuration file /opt/atsd/hadoop/conf/core-site.xml
7) Log archive /opt/atsd/hadoop/logs/*
8) Log archive /opt/atsd/hbase/logs/*