Fixing Price for Precious Metals
- Since 2018 began, gold prices in the London Bullion Market have fallen 12.4%.
- Long-term fixing price is still up compared to 2005 value, and equal when compared to 2010 value
- Indexed industrial production value at 82 (scale of 100), down from previous month value 87.
- Silver prices down 14% since January 2018.
- Month-on-month change tracked via user-defined functions.
Short-Term Fixing Price
Long-Term Fixing Price
axisto compare data of different orders of magnitude.
axis = right # define axis for specified data.
styleCSS style applied to series.
style = stroke-width: 3; opacity: 0.75 # define series, header, or overall widget styles
header-styleto customize widget header, or use the setting at the
[widget]level to modify the entire widget.
formatcontrols displayed series and axis values.
format = '$' + currency # formatting allows chart axis and value customization.