Visualizing nmon Files in ad-hoc Mode
ATSD provides ad-hoc visualization of Linux and AIX
This means that you can upload any
nmon file or an archive of
nmon files into ATSD and instantly view the data in a pre-configured portal.
Visualizing Data in nmon Files
Download nmon Portals
nmon Linux: nmon_Linux
nmon AIX: nmon_AIX.xml
Import the portal
This is a one time task.
- Open the Portals > Configure page.
- At the bottom of the page click Import and select either the downloaded
nmon_Linuxportal. If you are collecting data from AIX systems, choose
nmon_AIX. If you are collecting data from Linux systems, choose
- On the Portals page, keep a note of the unique portal ID that you just imported.
Upload the nmon File
- Navigate to Data >
- At the bottom of the page, click Upload to import your
nmonfile or archive of
nmonfiles using the default
- Keep a note of the hostname for which you have just uploaded the data.
You can learn more about uploading
nmon files into ATSD
View the Data
Navigate to the below URL. Replace
atsd_hostnamewith your ATSD URL, hostname with the hostname for which you have uploaded the
portal_idwith your portal ID: